    --
    Many thanks for your help in advance. Have a wonderful day!
    Zsolt

    Guest, Sep 2, 2007

    Sandy Mann Guest

    Custom Format the cell as [h]:mm the square brackets will stop the hours
    rollong over into days when they get to 24 hours.

    --
    HTH

    Sandy
    and the crowning place of kings

    Sandy Mann, Sep 2, 2007

  3. But that's not in decimal.. To convert from Excel time format to decimal
    hours, multiply by 24 and format as number or general.
    --
    David Biddulph

    David Biddulph, Sep 2, 2007

    Sandy Mann Guest