    doccojohn Guest

    The subject says it all. I want to do a "diff" between two or more
    powerpoint presentations.

    doccojohn, Mar 6, 2009

  2. doccojohn

    Pia Bork Guest

    doccojohn wrote:
    > The subject says it all. I want to do a "diff" between two or more
    > powerpoint presentations.

    Unfortunately you can't. There is no compare function in Powerponit 2007.

    --
    Mit vielen Grüßen
    Pia Bork

    MVP PowerPoint
    http://www.ppt-faq.de

    Pia Bork, Mar 6, 2009

  3. doccojohn

    Roman Guest

    That's quite disappointing! If it's not available from Powerpoint, is there
    any other tool which can do it?
    It's just not practical to compare a 100 slides file manually. And it is
    also completely confusing if you try to take a look at the xml format of the
    file. So in my opinion it is essential to have some tool for a "diff".

    Regards
    Roman

    Roman, Apr 27, 2009