    I'd like to be able to change the font color and possibly the font size for
    text in the subject line of a new outlook email message to get my receiver's
    attention.

    Guest, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Brian Tillman, Mar 7, 2005

    Brian,
    I really looking to fix the font color in the subject of messages that I
    send and have that color show up in the recipient's inbox just as I sent it
    to help get his/her attention to my message over the 100s they get a day!
    Any help here or is it just possible to do this for message display on my
    machine?

    Guest, Mar 7, 2005
  4. rsdean2002 <> wrote:

    > I really looking to fix the font color in the subject of messages
    > that I send and have that color show up in the recipient's inbox just
    > as I sent it to help get his/her attention to my message over the
    > 100s they get a day! Any help here or is it just possible to do this
    > for message display on my machine?

    You can't affect the characteristics of the subject line the recipient sees.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Mar 7, 2005

    This seem to a be a nice feature to have. Is there any other way of getting
    the recipients attention other than sending it in a high priority and
    requesting a return receipt? Anything else to get their attention??

    Guest, Mar 7, 2005
  6. rsdean2002 <> wrote:

    > This seem to a be a nice feature to have. Is there any other way of
    > getting the recipients attention other than sending it in a high
    > priority and requesting a return receipt? Anything else to get their
    > attention??

    I usually use the phone.
    --
    Brian Tillman