From: "alisony" <>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 8:03 PM
Subject: How do I bookmark a specific location within a web page?

I want to create a hyperlink from a word doc to a specific place in a web
page? It says to bookmark the spot but I don't see how I can bookmark
within
the web page. Any ideas

In order to do what you desire?
1) It has to be your own web page to implement a book mark
or
2) Another's existing web page must have a valid bookmark in place.

In either event, the bookmark html will be something like"

<a name="Jones">

Then the link would be www.website/webpage.html#Jones
Web page bookmarks are case sensitive.