    window.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    -Rob Harrington

    Rob Harrington, May 18, 2009

  2. Early Adobe ActiveX did this, but Adobe made it more difficult starting with
    version 5.0. You might try using an IE browser control and open PDF document
    within that.
    --
    Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
    http://www.datastrat.com

    Arvin Meyer MVP, May 18, 2009

  3. Thank you Arvin. Where do I find the browser control? it doesn't show up as
    one of the available activeX controls. Can you point me to an example or
    documentation?

    -Rob Harrington

    Rob Harrington, May 18, 2009
  4. I figured out how to turn on the web browser control and I added it to my
    form, but when I try webBrowser3.Navigate = "www.mydomain.com" I get an error
    that this method is not supported. I don't see a SRC or URL method - how to I
    send a URL to my control?

    -Rob

    Rob Harrington, May 18, 2009
  5. What happens if you try

    webBrowser3.Navigate = "http://www.mydomain.com"

    --
    Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
    http://I.Am/DougSteele

    Douglas J. Steele, May 18, 2009
  6. Navigate is the correct method. You need to use the http:// protocol, or for
    local files, you need the full qualified path.
    --
    Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
    http://www.datastrat.com

    Arvin Meyer MVP, May 19, 2009
  7. Rob Harrington

    Red17

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Brisbane, Australia
    :sleep: Probably a bit late but thought I would update.

    I am using the Adobe PDF Reader as an ActiveX Control on an Access 2007 form.

    The OnLoad event for the form has the following line:

    Me.Controlname.Object.src = "PDF_URL"

    or

    Me.Controlname.Object.src = "full file path"

    Red17, Apr 5, 2011
  8. Rob Harrington

    Chijyke

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks Red17, you never know, its never too late. this came in handy just yesterday. Thanks.

    Chijyke, Feb 19, 2012