How can teh animata characters be

Hello lovely people
In word, where are anime helpers stored in my computer ?
How canthey move so much fun like that?

thanks

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Okay, THAT'S funny! Thanks for the chuckle even if the genie who called us
lovely people doesn't think so.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

aalaan

So is he/she to get no answer from the gurus? I think the OP is asking about
animation. I'm quite animated about this...

JoAnn Paules said:
Okay, THAT'S funny! Thanks for the chuckle even if the genie who called us
lovely people doesn't think so.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Suzanne S. Barnhill

No, he/she is asking about the Office Assistant. Feh!

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

JoAnn Paules said:
Okay, THAT'S funny! Thanks for the chuckle even if the genie who called us
lovely people doesn't think so.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

TF said:
They are stored in Hell as they are the work of the devil himself.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

Hello lovely people
In word, where are anime helpers stored in my computer ?
How canthey move so much fun like that?

thanks

TF

IIRC, they are under Program Files, Microsoft Office, Office 11, Actors or
somewhere around that location.

Terry

TF said:
They are stored in Hell as they are the work of the devil himself.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

Hello lovely people
In word, where are anime helpers stored in my computer ?
How canthey move so much fun like that?

thanks

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Genie (if you are still reading our responses),

As you can see, many of us do not like the assistant for a variety of
reasons. And since the assistant has been eliminated in Office 2007, I don't
think I'd start getting used to him/her/it now.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Suzanne S. Barnhill said:
No, he/she is asking about the Office Assistant. Feh!

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA

so
all may benefit.

"TF" <terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom> wrote in message
They are stored in Hell as they are the work of the devil himself.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

Hello lovely people
In word, where are anime helpers stored in my computer ?
How canthey move so much fun like that?

thanks

aalaan

Of course. But 'Feh'?

JoAnn Paules said:
Okay, THAT'S funny! Thanks for the chuckle even if the genie who called us
lovely people doesn't think so.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TF" <terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom> wrote in message
They are stored in Hell as they are the work of the devil himself.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

Hello lovely people
In word, where are anime helpers stored in my computer ?
How canthey move so much fun like that?

thanks

Jay Freedman

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/feh

Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Of course. But 'Feh'?

aalaan said:
So is he/she to get no answer from the gurus? I think the OP is asking about
animation. I'm quite animated about this...

Okay, THAT'S funny! Thanks for the chuckle even if the genie who called us
lovely people doesn't think so.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TF" <terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom> wrote in message
They are stored in Hell as they are the work of the devil himself.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

Hello lovely people
In word, where are anime helpers stored in my computer ?
How canthey move so much fun like that?

thanks

aalaan

Thanks Jay. I'd never heard of it. Can say quite confidently that it's not
in general use in Australia, even in Bondi...

I suppose the nearest equivalent would be 'Yuck' or even 'Tut', but I have
to admit that "'Feh' is somehow very apt.

Suzanne S. Barnhill said:
No, he/she is asking about the Office Assistant. Feh!

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

So is he/she to get no answer from the gurus? I think the OP is asking
about
animation. I'm quite animated about this...

Okay, THAT'S funny! Thanks for the chuckle even if the genie who
called
us
lovely people doesn't think so.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TF" <terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom> wrote in message
They are stored in Hell as they are the work of the devil himself.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

message
Hello lovely people
In word, where are anime helpers stored in my computer ?
How canthey move so much fun like that?

thanks

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but I had the impression that "feh" is
not just an expression of disgust but also a sort of imprecation (or
deprecation?), like warding off a vampire with a cross or garlic.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

Jay Freedman said:
[...]

I don't think it's implicit in the word itself. But there is an
Eastern European cultural usage: You shouldn't praise a relative's or
friend's new child, lest the Devil hear you and come to steal the
baby's soul. So you would say "Feh! What an ugly baby!" and everybody
would know what you meant. :)

Jay Freedman said:
[...]

Maybe that's where I picked it up. Or maybe the word itself has picked up
some of that connotation?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

aalaan said:
[...]

OH MY! I would recommend knowing your audience REALLY well before saying
that. Moms, especially now ones, have defective vision when it comes to
their children. That's why none of them realize that new babies look like
Winston Churchill or Yoda. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules - she who is running like a maniac for cover!
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]