    back the story board, the audio from the clips sounds...well, like chipmunks
    - sped up, high pitched, and impossible to understand. How can I fix the
    sound?

    Guest, Aug 21, 2004

    I have the same problem, the viedo seems fine but the audio is sped up, is
    there a fix?

    Guest, Aug 23, 2004

  3. If the audio is playing too fast, we have seen this with some versions of
    WinDVD installed. Do you have
    that installed?

    If so, see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814837

    If you don't want to upgrade your version of WinDVD, although it's not
    supported, you should also be able to fix it by renaming a couple of files.
    In your WinDVD program directory you should see the two files iviaudio.ax &
    ivivideo.ax, rename them to something like _iviaudio.ax & _ivideo.ax. Do
    your stuff in MovieMaker and when you want to go back to WinDVD rename those
    two files back again.
    Regards
    Dean Rowe

    Dean Rowe [MS], Aug 23, 2004