    I am using Office 2012 and Win 7.

    Thanks,
    MaryL

    MaryL, Jun 27, 2012

  2. There is no Office 2012. Please tell us which version you actually have.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Jun 27, 2012

  3. MaryL

    MaryL Guest

    Ooops! It is Office 2010.

    MaryL

    MaryL, Jun 28, 2012
  4. Count yourself lucky that you can actually even delete files from the MRU
    list with a right-click (this isn't possible in Word 2007 or previous
    versions). It is not, AFAIK, possible to delete multiple files this way. But
    see
    http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tip_pages/recently_used_file_list_editor_addin.html
    for an add-in that will do what you want.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Jun 28, 2012