    if someone could solve this out.
    Rgds
    Bernardo

    Guest, Jan 26, 2007

    Allen Browne Guest

    I don't believe the built-in label can do this.

    Some alternatives:
    http://www.lebans.com/rotatetext.htm
    http://www.lebans.com/xrotatetext.htm

    Allen Browne, Jan 27, 2007

    Re: How can I change the text direction in vertical label in acces

    Thanks, Allen.

    Guest, Feb 1, 2007

    Hi Bernardo

    To make a label or text field vertical call up the label properties in
    design view, go to the 'other' tab and change the vertical option from no to
    yes.

    I hope this helps - note if your using 2003 and ie7 the text will disappear!
    It's a known issue! Vertical works fine with 2000 and IE7 (on my back up
    system).

    A few others have commented the problem is fixed by removing ie7 - I haven't
    tried this yet

    Rgs

    Richard

    Guest, Mar 1, 2007