housecall6

sol

Reaction score
has anyone tried the trend micro housecall 6,it took a while to do as it was my first time using it but i found it re assuring & it did find a nasty i didnt know i had but that was before i had kis ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Housecall is great for a second opinion, but it won't stop you getting anything in the first place like KIS7 will. :thumb:

No harm in running it once in a while though just to make sure KIS is doing it's job ;)

sol

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Housecall is great for a second opinion, but it won't stop you getting anything in the first place like KIS7 will. :thumb:

No harm in running it once in a while though just to make sure KIS is doing it's job ;)

I just used it to see if there was anything wrong with poota as you know i panic at the first sign the cpu seems to run at full speed for no reason:lol: & it found a nasty so i sorted that & then downloaded kis which ime more than happy with :nod:

Ask a Question