hooking up the fans for the LED display? Help pls.

Reaction score
How do I hook up the fans to the LED readout?

I have an ATRIX case and want to hook up the FAN1 to the motherboard, but I am not sure where- it is an ASUS M2N-E,

Thanks

Reaction score
well just look wherethe the fan on your heat sink is then look for a spare one of them they should be the same if not buy an convertr wive a fan plug one end and a motrox plug the other and plug it into your power supply all i hav done and look

p.s welcome and i will get u pics of set up in a min

Attachments

• Picture(1).jpg
    Picture(1).jpg
    11 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Reaction score
here are the pics to connect to power supply directly

Attachments

• image_00004.jpg
    image_00004.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 215
  • image_00005.jpg
    image_00005.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 176
  • image_00006.jpg
    image_00006.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 212
Reaction score
Ok, I should have been more clear. Coming off the from LED panel of the Case is two wires - both male and female ends with four pins/four slots. The wires say FAN1 and FAN2 respectively on it. On my motherboard, there are two slots that say Fan Chasis 1, Fan Chasis 2. The only problem is they have 3 pins, not four. Any ideas?

I can take a picture, but I am not sure how to post pics on this forum...

Also, the FAN wires are for checking the SPEED of the fan, not running them (this is for the display on the LED board at the front).

Reaction score
netrate said:
Also, the FAN wires are for checking the SPEED of the fan, not running them (this is for the display on the LED board at the front).

o i get it
it is a yellow wire ant it

Ask a Question