Windows XP Highpoint HPT370/372 V2.32 Drivers wanted

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Does anybody have these? I'm going to do a fresh install on my Abit KR7A-R setup and seem to have misplaced the floppy I had them stored on.

I can't find these drivers at either Abit's or Highpoint's sites. The last Bios for the KR7A-R (CX) contained V2.32 controller Bios, but they're only offering V2.34 XP controller drivers. They say that V2.34 was in the last Bios for this board, but it wasn't. Seems like a mistake on their part.

Or, does anybody have a link to where I could get these? Binary's BiosMods site only has up to V2.31, so I'm in a bit of a quandary here. I should've backed up the buggers to CD as well, but there ya go, I didn't.

Or, will the V2.34 controller drivers work OK with V2.32 controller bios? I don't think the compatibility would be that good, tbh.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well, believe it or not, I got them from a guy at another UK Forum who used to be a member of Icrontic, back in them thar olden days :D He actually remembered me :)

I wuz a bit desperate, so posted on three Forums.

And then - discovered I had them already anyway, in a folder on a backup CD entitled 'KR7A Bios Stuff'. Doh.

Ask a Question