David H. Lipman

From: "Curt Christianson" <[email protected]>

| HI Dave,
|
| Long time no talk to. I'm surprised you are still one of the few that will
| talk to me. After all is said and done. I am now considered a troll who
| "plays with himself, for jollies" <VBSEG>
|
| If anyone had taken the time to look at my record over the last 6 years, I
| am *anything* but a troll. But the ignorant seem content with *being*
| ignorant, and would much rather resort to name calling--not much different
| than children, Huh?

Cut:

The Internet is tough place. PCBUTTS1 continues to plagiarize the anti malware utilities of
MVPs and others, Google (and its subsideraries) is the cause of much Usenet abuse, there are
*many* idiot newbies, there are http web front end to Usenet with more idiots, malware is
increasing exponentially, yada, yada...

Unless you done a dozen hits of acid in one sitting, I doubt that any respectable person may
consider you a "troll". Hell, read Butts signature and web site and he calls ME a Troll.

Curt Christianson is NOT a Troll and you have my respect :)

David H. Lipman

From: "Curt Christianson" <[email protected]>

| MY apologies Dave,
|
| I'm having trouble with OE don't doing what I want, until it's too late.
| I'm glad you got my post.
|
| Very best wishes!
|
| Curt

Personally, I have "improved" UI and capability with OE by using FidoLook as you can see in
my headers.

FL-Build: Fidolook 2007 (HV) 6.0.6000.96 - 23/12/2007 21:15:48

BTW: FidoLook is now Vista compliant.

pcbutts1

You are a troll. You have sent well over 50 emails to my hosting company and
my NG provider over the past 3 years lying to them telling then that I am a
thief and an a spammer, You filed a fake fraudulent DMCA take down complaint
to my ISP in your many futile attempts to shut me down. You and all your
friends. My NG provider had to threaten you to expose your identity, all
your information to me if you did not stop sending them emails. Don't try to
deny it because I have copies of them and have no problems posting them
here. You and all your friends have vindictively tried for 3 years to ID me.
You and all your friends as so hell bent on trying to destroy me you
wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit you in the a$$. I am not a
thief. If I was I would have been shutdown years ago, cant you get that
through your think head? You are a troll and the worst form.
http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/fu.htm

Leythos

pcbutts1 said:
I am not a
thief.

Only in your mind - why do you host all of that really nasty PORN on the
same website you direct people to for help?

--

Leythos
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"