help

Reaction score
Hi, can anybody help me, im having some probs with my pc, its gone a little bit slow since my mcafee internet security ran out, i recieved an email to say i have to update it, as im skint at the mo, my brother had norton internet security 2007 and can have upto 6 users on it, so i installed it on my pc with no problems, but when i restarted i took forever to do anything, so i removed it, turned off the mcafee and reinstalled norton again, this seems to have worked, however my internet browser crashes alot now with the usual message do you want a report and also a debug button, i press debug and it shuts down, then another button comes up saying server busy, and i can't get rid of this box eventually i disappears, so i thought about restoring my sytem to another point before any of this happened and it seems to work until it reboots then a message comes up restore incomplete, i have tried many different dates with no luck, can anybody offer any help on this ppppppllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeee

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
oops

Out of the frying pan straight into the fire ...
laughingsmiley.gif

Sorry, but you really need to get rid of both ... IMHO you will be better off.

There are far superior antivirus programs, both paid & free, that do a far better job AND don't bog down your PC with a crap-load of bloat.

You may need to consult MaCrapAfee & Scotchguard err, I mean Norton as to what "special" tools you need to crowbar their crap-ware off your PC

Sorry again, not laughing at you, but you did bring a smile to my face. :D

Reaction score
Try using the Housecall online virus & spyware cleaner.
or get yourself a copy of Kapersky.

Ask a Question