    2mb memory card. had problems so deleted everything from the 1mb and tried to
    start over. then got this message...now i lost all the music on my mobile
    phone and can't get it back! can anyone help me?

    Guest, Jul 15, 2007

    theplectrum Guest

    "mburke" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i had a bunch of albums (thru urge.com) in my wm library and upgraded to a
    > 2mb memory card. had problems so deleted everything from the 1mb and tried
    > start over. then got this message...now i lost all the music on my mobile
    > phone and can't get it back! can anyone help me?

    Which Mobile phone ?

    Mine can use WMP, but also has its own software (Sony Ericsson) which is
    better for transfering than WMP.

    Install (or re-installe) the software that came with your mobile and then
    plug in the phone only when asked. You shuld then be able to transfer files
    using the proporietry software.

    If you did not back up the files from your 1mb card then all is lost.

    If you had everything in WMP library, then its there on your PC somewhere,
    try looking in My Documents etc. Use the software that came with your phnoe
    tpo transfer, NOT the WMP.

    Cheers,
    Jerry

    theplectrum, Jul 15, 2007