help with spliting data cells

pcavalcanto

I am looking for assistance with splitting data between cells. I have a
column of data (first (space) last name). I need to split that column
into two seperate columns so each name value is in it;s own cell and i
end with 2 seperate columns.
(john smith) to
(john) (smith)

Please advise if this is easy and can be done.
Thanks,
Phil
(e-mail address removed)

Paul B

Phil, have a look at data, text to columns, post back if you need anymore
help with it

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003