Help with monitor setup

Reaction score
I am currently running three 19" monitors, and I am looking to get a larger center monitor. Can you help choose a monitor that would fit between the two 19" monitors

The two side monitors can be rotated if necessary
I have the three monitors are a stand so I only need to be concerned about the monitor measurements w/o the stand.

I am looking a good price on a monitor for gaming. Any help is appreciated..>>>

the measurements are as follows

19.0" diagonal
monitor measures
16.25" horizontal x 13.3125" vertical

viewing area:
14.8" horizontal x 11.9" vertical

I would like to go to a wide screen yet maintain uniformity with the viewing area. (or atleast as close as possible).

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I am currently running three 19" monitors, and I am looking to get a larger center monitor. Can you help choose a monitor that would fit between the two 19" monitors

Depends how far apart the two side monitors are, dunnit? :D

In all seriousness, if you want the centre monitor to be the same height, go for a 20" or 22" widescreen and one with a height adjustment facility. I'd suggest the Samsung Black Glossy range; LG; Philips; Dell; Hyundai; Benq - all good.

To find out the actual screen height, check out specs of various monitors online, I'd imagine the best place to look would be the manufacturer's websites.

The height of the viewing area on my Samsung 22" widescreen is 11.6" which is a little smaller than what you have at the moment.

Reaction score
Thank you, I have checked out the major Manufactures websites and some give the dimensions on some of the product and some don't, so i decided to head to Best Buys and take a tape measure along... lol, thanks for your responce

Ask a Question