Help with Excel VBA Programming

Reaction score
I have a project I started that needs changes and additions to the programming. My project is designed to perform drive by inspections of homes as well as reporting inspection findings when no computer was used to perform the inspections. I would like to find someone local to my area if possible otherwise online assistance will be entertained. More details of my project will be released when I interact with a viable VBA programmer. I need to complete this project as soon as possible. Please contact me via my email address (e-mail address removed) and I will respond with my phone number so we can talk on the phone. If we hit it off I will email you what I have now and a word document which tries to explain what I am trying to accomplish. I live in Vista CA.

Thank you,

Carl

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
You would be better off posting this on upwork.com
I have a bunch of websites that will help you find a freelancer, if you need it let me know.:wave:

Ask a Question