    machine.
    Now I cannot import my contacts because of the format I exported to, can
    anybody help?

    Langvad, Oct 19, 2009

  2. Langvad

    Margy Guest

    Have your tried dragging the contacts to the BCM folder - holding down the
    ctrl key while you drag, so that they copy to BCM Folder.

    Other method if using - which you may have used:
    1. File menu - point to Import and Export - click Business Contact Manager.
    2. Click Import a file - click Next.
    3. Click Outlook Contacts folder - click Next.
    4. Follow instructions in the Business Data Import and Export wizard.

    Business Data Import and Export Wizard cannot be used to import a back up
    file created using BCM 2003. Restore the file using restore database feature
    in BCM 2007.
    Backup / Restore BCM Database:
    Database owner: Business Contact Manager menu - point to Database Tools -
    click Manage Database
    On Backup/Restore tab - click Back Up / Retore Database.

    I do hope one of these options will be helpful.
    --
    Margy
    South Africa

    Margy, Oct 19, 2009