help!! spytrooper!!

Reaction score
help!!! i have been infected with spytrooper and spyaxe!! it blocks mi from accessing yahoo.com and when i switch to another search engine, blocks me from opening the links.. i m doin a report and need to use the web!! so plase help mi!! thank you!!!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Firstly Leslie theres no need double post here and on the support forum, we will see you!;)

spyaxe can be deleted by running the free software Spybot S&D HERE (I know as I've just had to remove it myself!)

Spytrooper is a bit more difficult:

Spytrooper is a fake anti-malware program that warns users of non-existing threats, which can only be deleted after purchasing the full version of the program.

Spytrooper is automatically downloaded and installed while accessing several adult sites or pirated software websites that use vulnerability exploits in order to affect computers.

It can be recognized with message:
SpyTrooper Spyware Protection Status

Go to HERE and download the removal tool and follow the instructions :thumb:

After you have cleaned, make sure you have a good AV program installed, plus free applications such as Ad-aware, Microsoft Anti-spy, Spywareblaster, Spybot etc to give yourself realtime protection;)

:)

Ask a Question