Subject: winfixer 2005 & winantispyware
From: "(e-mail address removed)"
<[email protected]> Sent: 9/8/2005 6:41:38 PM
SIGNATURES

Subject: win fixer 2005
From: "junaid" <[email protected]> Sent: 9/19/2005 3:35:39 PM
Online Community forum

Get HijackThis.exe from
http://tomcoyote.org/hjt/hjt199//HijackThis.exe

Save it to C:\hjt (new folder) then Open it and select Scan and Save Log.
Note where you saved the log then
send it to him as an attachment. Put Hijack in the subject so he'll know
it's not spªm.

Alternatively you can post it on the Dell Forum ªt:

http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board?board.id=si_hijack

(if it wraps you can go tº:

http://tinyurl.com/ckuzq instead.)

Put Ron in the subject so he will see it. You do not need to have a Dell to
post but you will need to register.

Ron Kinner
Microsoft MVP 2004 & 2005
(e-mail address removed)

Good luck ttsering

Engel.

Ttsering..
Have you tried any of the fixes recommended in your previous post?
Sometimes it helps others to help you.. if you mention it.

Good luck.