Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Very curious of this, looks very interesting.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/414340/Hellblade_Senuas_Sacrifice/

From the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry, comes a warrior’s brutal journey into myth and madness.

Set in the Viking age, a broken Celtic warrior embarks on a haunting vision quest into Viking Hell to fight for the soul of her dead lover.

Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will pull you deep into Senua’s mind.

Reaction score
It does look like it maybe worth the £25, however my Card ain't anywhere close to what I would need it to be for the detail I would want

Also I only have a 6core, albeit clocked to 4ghz they recommend 8core

I'm over simplifying things I know, I could play, but should I?

A shame

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Those cutscenes remind me of some of the FarCry 4 bits (at least I think that's the game I'm thinking of!).

I like the look of this, although it's not what I'd normally go for.

BTW, I thought the voiceover in post #2 was some sort of Text-to-Speech computer generated voice for some parts :lol::lol::lol:.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Looks pretty darn impressive for an indie that was made by 13 people. Shame they did not make a Linux version as it would definitely have made the penguin top ten listing, if not the top five list.

breakfast.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
That one caught my attention as well. Interested. It's on my Steam wishlist.

As is Rez Infinite - anybody here ever played this one?