From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Re: Message
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:08:43 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0016----=_NextPart_000_0016

Important message, do not show this anyone!

------=_NextPart_000_0016----=_NextPart_000_0016

UEsFBgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==
------=_NextPart_000_0016----=_NextPart_000_0016--

and the html_netsky_p one is:

From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Mail Delivery (failure (e-mail address removed))
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:08:17 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C0CA80.6B015D10

A message filter removed the following attachment(s) from this message:
message.scr

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C0CA80.6B015D10

------=_NextPart_001_001C_01C0CA80.6B015D10

------=_NextPart_001_001C_01C0CA80.6B015D10

Trend Micro POP3 Mail Scan detected a virus and deleted the attached
infected file.

------=_NextPart_001_001C_01C0CA80.6B015D10--

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C0CA80.6B015D10--

David W. Hodgins

the following is the headers from another two emails i got within seconds of
After advice i received on here.. many thanks folks, am i right in assuming
they both came from someone using a BT Openworld account?? Other than that

Correct. Forward the complete headers (delete the attachment) to
abuse @ btopenworld.com (without the spaces around the @ said:
by bb-ms1.onetel.net.uk (MOS 3.4.5-GR)

The above received header was generated by your isp, as it passed the message
from their receiving server, to the server you use to retrieve messages. I expect
you have a similar header, on all email you receive.
by bb-md2.onetel.net.uk (Mirapoint Messaging Server MOS 3.3.6-GR)

The above received was generated by your isp, when it received the message
from the ip 81.130.244.184. The name between the ( and the [ is the name
that 81.130.244.184 claimed to be, and in this case, is correct. Don't assume
it will always be correct, the only part you should assume is correct, is
the ip number in the last set of square brackets before the round bracket.
Spammers often put a fake ip in square brackects, as the fake name, to
try to confuse people. All info after this comes from the source of the email,
and can be anything the sender wants.

Regards, Dave Hodgins