Having dificulties with my code

G

Ok here we go

I have a crosstab query with my data in it, all of the data shows correctly. In my report I have Fields “call†“id†“a†“b†“c†and “Pâ€. In the “On Format†of the detail section I have code like such

Select Case Me.I
Case 3
Me.D.BackStyle =
If [A] >= 1 The
Me.D.BackColor = 1677716
Els
Me.D.BackColor = 1677721
End I
Me.D = IIf([P] = "P", "P ", " ") & IIf( >= 1, "B" & " " & "(" & [call] & ")", " ") & IIf([C] >= 1, "C" & " " & "(" & [Call] & ")", " "

D would indicate a text box in the group footer that is unbound. There are a number of different cases that have this code and corresponding text boxes and multiple cases for each group. The detail section shows the correct data. The problem I am having is that I need the footer to change every time the group changes and currently it does that once and then repeats the second group through the rest of the report.

Thanks in advance!

G

OK I got the colors to work right by putting: Me.D.Backstyle = 0 in the format of the page header but have not been able to get the text from Me.D = IIf([P] = "P", "P ", " ") & IIf( >= 1, "B" & " " & "(" & [call] & ")", " ") & IIf([C] >= 1, "C" & " " & "(" & [Call] & ")", " "
to clear. Any thoughts?

Ask a Question