Happy Holidays

Jan Il

Steve Rindsberg said:
Tsk. Didn't mama have a Barbie Turkey when she was just a little tyke?

And what'd he bake for you?

Three French hens, a partridge...and Razzleberry pudding. We're considering
keeping him on if he does windows... said:
I like chocolate better myself, but ...

Ahmm.....Rocky Road sorta seems to fit too... :)

Here and I thought Pittsburgh was the only town dumb (can be read:
financially suicidal) enough to tear down a stadium they hadn't paid for
yet.

4-7 -- for this we gave up paved roads?

Bitter? Nah, just massively unimpressed. Do they really inbreed the civil
servants out your way, Steve? Maybe we should try that out here, at least
that would keep this end of the gene pool clean.

===============

Steve Rindsberg

4-7 -- for this we gave up paved roads?

I think the Bengals' record this year is something like that. Of course,
that's counting several pre-season scrimmages against the Jr. Varsity field
hockey at Our Lady of Lourdes Middle School.
Bitter? Nah, just massively unimpressed. Do they really inbreed the civil
servants out your way, Steve? Maybe we should try that out here, at least
that would keep this end of the gene pool clean.

Heck. If you sent us half of yours and we sent you half of ours ... ?

Kathryn Jacobs

Don't do that! We would end up with both teams doing great imitations of the
AZ Cardinals. We barely survive having one team like the Cardinals in the
league. Three would be impossible!

--
Kathryn Jacobs, Microsoft PPT MVP
If this helped you, please take the time to rate the value of this post:

If you put yours on a bus headed east, and I put mine on a bus headed west
.... Any chance we could get both busses 'break down' in Cleveland?

Jan Il

B said:
If you put yours on a bus headed east, and I put mine on a bus headed west
... Any chance we could get both busses 'break down' in Cleveland?

Heck.we not only cultivate the inbreeding, we turn around and actually
re-elect them!!

But, I heard, not too sure how true this is....ya know the hype stuff...but,
it would seem that the Chargers have now sued the City of San Diego, *from
Los Angeles*, to get out of the contract they suckered the City into 8 or
better years ago on the seat guarantee bungi, so they can ......MOVE OUT OF
TOWN!!!!!!!! 'IF' only there truly is a higher spiritual diety that shows
mercy on idiots and inbreeders.....

I'll share a bit of other news from the edge of the western outflow if
civilization....the Junior Seau fan club has begun backing up U-Haul trucks
at the Charger dressing rooms to help them pack. And, may I add, there is
no lack of volutnteers to help load them...heh heh heh....

Payback is a .......ahm....real sad thing.....(family ng ya know)

;-)))

Steve Rindsberg

I'd feel better about it if we could arrange for both to plunge into the
Burning River?

--
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP

Steve Rindsberg

I'll share a bit of other news from the edge of the western outflow if
civilization....the Junior Seau fan club has begun backing up U-Haul trucks
at the Charger dressing rooms to help them pack. And, may I add, there is
no lack of volutnteers to help load them...heh heh heh....

ROFL!!!! I LOVE it!