Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you
Abarbarian!
Hope you have something good
planned to celebrate
All the best!
:cheers:

:dance::cheers::dance::cheers::dance::cheers::dance::cheers::dance::cheers::dance::cheers::dance:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Birthday Greetings, AB.

All the very best to you.

:fool::dance::cheers::cheers::dance::fool:

:fool::cheers::fool:

:cheers:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
happy-birthday-heart.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Cheers folks. Had meeself a fairly quiet day which I enjoyed. :thumb:
Sometimes "quiet" can be good too. Glad you enjoyed it. How are you these days? I hope you're all healed-up and fully recovered from that accident a while ago? :cheers:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Sometimes "quiet" can be good too. Glad you enjoyed it. How are you these days? I hope you're all healed-up and fully recovered from that accident a while ago? :cheers:

Hi am nearly fully recovered. Doubt if I will ever get 100%. Apart from a few niggles I am tickety boo. Life still keeps on treating me like a whack a mole though.
Just lately did a full on job in the upstairs back bedroom. Replaced the floor , re-plasterd all the walls and had a new window installed.Just have skirtings to fit, painting everything as the walls are as smooth as a babies bu*, so no need for papering , flooring to do but have not decided ,laminate,carpet whatever.
The new window was one of four ,I did the whole of the baclk of the house. They are full one pane tilt and turn jobbies so now I have a fab picture in every room. I'll post a pic or two at some time. I still have to plaster around three of the windows.

So yeah I suppose life is ok. :nod:

Hows yerself ?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi am nearly fully recovered. Doubt if I will ever get 100%. Apart from a few niggles I am tickety boo. Life still keeps on treating me like a whack a mole though.
Just lately did a full on job in the upstairs back bedroom. Replaced the floor , re-plasterd all the walls and had a new window installed.Just have skirtings to fit, painting everything as the walls are as smooth as a babies bu*, so no need for papering , flooring to do but have not decided ,laminate,carpet whatever.
The new window was one of four ,I did the whole of the baclk of the house. They are full one pane tilt and turn jobbies so now I have a fab picture in every room. I'll post a pic or two at some time. I still have to plaster around three of the windows.

So yeah I suppose life is ok. :nod:

Hows yerself ?
Hey @Abarbarian I'm glad to hear you have (mostly) healed and hope the niggles you've been left with don't trouble you too much.

Sounds like you've been busy on the house projects, I'll bet it's looking really good now though and, I would think it must feel pretty satisfying to see what you've achieved. The windows sound good too (that is something we are needing to look into here - oh, oops, no pun intended! lol) I can also relate to your floor dilemma, because we need to replace our bathroom floor.

Ooh, will look forward to seeing some pics of your endeavours.:thumb:

I'm ok thanks for asking, although having some problems with my two thumb joints (where they join the wrists.) Flippin' painful and a big nuisance. I need to get a grip! In more ways than one lol. Also hubby has some health issues, which make it a tad difficult to take care of repairs, etc. (We're so used to doing everything ourselves, it's a pain to find reliable people who don't wear chaps and a Stetson! If you get my drift.)

Roll on Crimbo eh? :D

Ask a Question