hanging application/ not responding

G

whenever i go to random internet sites or hyp-links (especially--hotmail), the site locks up and says in top left hand corner not responding and i have to close it. I have tryed re-installing sbc yahoo dsl and re-installing windows xp home edition, and also ran the computer for viruses. nothing seems to work. i have only had this computer about 6 months. if any suggestions, please i would like to know. thanks brandon
Error reads as is : hanging application ybrowser.exe,version 2003.7.14.2, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0. hang address 0x00000000.

R

roger

Hi,

whenever i go to random internet sites or hyp-links (especially--hotmail), the site locks up and says in top left hand corner not responding and i have to close it. I have tryed re-installing sbc yahoo dsl and re-installing windows xp home edition, and also ran the computer for viruses. nothing seems to work. i have only had this computer about 6 months. if any suggestions, please i would like to know. thanks brandon
Error reads as is : hanging application ybrowser.exe,version 2003.7.14.2, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0. hang address 0x00000000.

http://www.newbie.org/help/messages/10809.html

"ok, i fixed it, i had to call sbcyahoo ( my internet provider ) and
they walked me through the deletion and reinstallment of ybrowser.exe.
you must have your installation cd to do this

support # is 877-722-3755 for all sbcyahoo people

Hope this helps

Ask a Question