    cannot even supply a decent support system...If I knew what I was looking
    for and where to find it , I wouldnot need assistance.We are not all gurus,
    just fools who like to compute and support Bill Gates.

    Guest, Mar 16, 2005

  2. And your problem with graphics is........?
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Mar 17, 2005

    George Ellis Guest

    Yeah, his company funds this free news board where folks who use it every
    day can help each other. What a jerk.

    Gee, you made it to here and put a pointless whine on the news server. Why
    don't you actually talk about your issue.

    George Ellis, Mar 17, 2005

    George Ellis Guest

    ERRR... Bloody punctuation...

    Please, Why don't you actually talk about your issue?

    Question marks are our friend. ;)

    George Ellis, Mar 17, 2005

    This fella is contradicting itself, he talk about Bill Gates as some one who
    is taking advantage of everyone and at the other end is using resources
    freely available by Bill Gates so as we could help each other instead of
    swearing to nowhere

    Guest, Mar 18, 2005