Gulf Coastal Software - Freeware

Discussion in 'Freeware' started by battles, Dec 1, 2005.

  1. battles

    battles Guest

    The following programs have been moved to a new site. There are
    several new programs listed also, all freeware.

    Character Clips 1.3
    Character Clips is a static character pasteing program.

    Check Writer 4.5
    Check Writer is a fairly simply check writing program. Unlike most
    other check writing programs, it includes the ability to adjust the
    print position of the various fields upon a check's surface.

    Coastal Clips 2.0
    Costal Clips is a clipboard text caching program.

    ColorStripper14 1.4
    Color Stripper is a screen capture program. It can be used to strip all
    or specific colors from a captured image.

    Columnizer 5.33
    Columnizer is a special program for working with column and row data.

    Delphi Technical Reference Card 7.30
    The card contains information pertaining to Delphi programming.

    GCS Calendar 3.12
    Perpetual Calendar is a two year perpetual calendar for keeping track
    of calendar events.

    GCS GPS Simulator 2.10
    GPS Simulator keeps track of your location on interstate highway.

    GCS Rulers 2.2
    GCS Rulers consist of two rulers - a vertical and horzontal ruler.

    GCS Scheduling 1.004
    GCS Scheduling is a computer bulletin board or scheduling program.

    HamADF 73.023
    Amateur Radio ADF (Antenna Direction Finder) can be used to quickly
    locate the correct heading for a directional antenna.

    MultiTimer 1.9
    MultiTimer is a countdown timer and alarm clock.

    Perpetual Clips 1.3
    Perpetual Clips is a static text pasteing program.

    PointCrypt 6.3.1
    PointCrypt is a program that provides for quick encrypting and
    decrypting of emails.

    PreWarn 1.2
    PreWarn is a simple program that is used to start other programs.

    Protractor2 1.5
    Graphic Protractor II is an adjustable protractor.

    Quick Calendar 3.10
    Quick Calendar is a scrollable full year display calendar with many
    features.

    Reminder 2.8
    Perpetual Reminder is a program for keeping track of daily events.

    Screen Saver Override 1.06
    Screen Saver Override provides for a more flexible screen saver
    environment.

    ShipsBell 2.6
    Ships Bell is a program for ship captains and mariners who like to keep
    track of time using the 1 to 8 bells system.

    SunRiseSet 3.0
    SunRiseSet calculator can be used to quickly look up the sunrise/sunset
    times of any town within the United States.

    GCS Calculator 1.0 - (available some time within next few days)
    GCS Calculator is a simply +, -, *, / calculator. It has several
    features that make it easier to use, mainly that the shift key does not
    have to be depressed for certain math functions.

    battles, Dec 1, 2005

  2. battles

    battles Guest

    battles, Dec 1, 2005

  3. battles

    Dan Goodman Guest

    battles wrote:

    > GCS Calendar 3.12
    > Perpetual Calendar is a two year perpetual calendar for keeping track
    > of calendar events.

    Two years is not what I call "perpetual".

    --
    Dan Goodman
    Journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/

    Dan Goodman, Dec 1, 2005
  4. battles

    Susan Bugher Guest

    battles wrote:

    > The following programs have been moved to a new site. There are
    > several new programs listed also, all freeware.

    http://www.simtel.net/search.php[action]search[authorName]Gulf+Coastal+Software[SiteID]simtel.net

    Hooray! Happy to know your programs are available again. :)

    Susan
    --
    Posted to alt.comp.freeware

    Susan Bugher, Dec 1, 2005