From: "=?Utf-8?B?S2VuIFc=?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: Group Policy Computer vs User
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 13:06:04 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory

We have migrated a group of users to AD. All desktops are running
Win2kSP3.
We tried to set a mandatory screen saver in the Computer policy. This
didn't work! It never replicated to the desktops.
When we set the policy in the User policy it worked fine. We prefer to set
this on the computer as opposed to the user. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Ken

originated.

Jason King

Make sure the Computer itself is located in that OU you have the Policy
applied to...