    Likes Received:
    0
    I just joined this forum and I think it is great.

    ttech1, Dec 10, 2003

  2. ttech1

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2002
    Messages:
    17,087
    Likes Received:
    173
    Excellent news ttech1 :) Glad to have you here!

    Ian, Dec 10, 2003

  3. ttech1

    Quadophile Hon. Acoustical Engineer Moderator

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2002
    Messages:
    5,772
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Houston, TX
    Welcome aboard!

    Quadophile, Dec 11, 2003
  4. ttech1

    muckshifter I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition. Moderator

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2002
    Messages:
    23,688