graphics card

Reaction score
hi guys i am new here so please be gentle
my prob is i have recently purchassed a comp from time computers
it was supposed to be a great system with a high spec but now i dont no
it has a graphics card called new ati radeon 256x8 agp 9200se graphics card with 256ddr memory, tv out what i am trying to do is use my camcorder with it i contacted the ati website and they said no prob doing it but made me look through there website to find out how but i am yet to find out how to do so there
on the back of it it hays a connection for the monitor, an audio out connection and an s/video connection which has 4 pins and i also have 4 pins on the s/video connection on the camcorder
they also said on the ati website that i should download their multimedia centre to get it to work so i did and guess what after downloading for 1 1/2 hours it said half the thing could not work because i need this and this and so on
i do have pinnacle cd/dvd editing suite that allows video capture from camcorder but nothing will work for me

im sorry for this being so long but the more info i give maybe someone will understand
:confused: i am also using win xp

Reaction score
Does it have an aerial socket like a video recorder - that would seem to be the simplest way to get it to work. IF it is a new PC and you have a problem then go back to the vendor.

Nick

Ask a Question