graph not showing on PDF export / print

A

Andy Aelbrecht

Hi all,

I have in my Access 2000 application (running in Access 2007 comp. mode) 4 reports with graphs on them.

2 of them work as expected, and 2 don't. These graphs are all pretty much copies of one another, and I can not, for the life of me, figure out why 2 of them do not work.

I've searched this and many other forums, and I've seen many others with this problem but there never seems to be a solution presented that also works for me.

So, basically, these 2 graphs are shown in the print preview form, but aren't shown when exporting/printing them. When I'm looking at them in Print Preview, open the "page setup" dialog and close it (cancel), they dissappear already.

Does anyone have any idea about this? I've been hammering this problem for the last 3 days (really) and haven't been able to come up with a decent solution except for re-doing the access application (which is not an option as I'm tied to a budget here).

Tech info:
the charts are MSGraphs 5 (office 2000)
Row source is a parametered query (params are filled thru form/VBA and the form is NOT closed), row source type is table/query.
All the properties are the exact same as the 2 graphs that DO work.

thanks in advance.
Andy

C

Chad

Has anyone figured out what causes this? I am having a similar problem.

Thanks,
Chad

Ask a Question