Grammar error in E-mail Accounts dialog of Outlook 2002 SP3.

There is a grammar error in the E-mail Accounts dialog for Outlook. The word
"setting" should be "settings". I am using 2002 SP3. Not sure who to report
this minor issue to, so decided to add it here.

_Vanguard_

"Christa Minks-Brown" <Christa (e-mail address removed)>
wrote in message
There is a grammar error in the E-mail Accounts dialog for Outlook.
The word
"setting" should be "settings". I am using 2002 SP3. Not sure who to
report
this minor issue to, so decided to add it here.

There are many tabs, screens, and popup dialog windows associated with
e-mail account configuration. Be more specific so WE know where YOU saw
the error. I took a cursory glance through e-mail account screens and
the plural was used everywhere appropriate.