    How this can happen i do not know, maybe Vista sees the Dx9 card and
    decided to give the user Aero?? Hope this ain't a bug that will get
    fiexed, cause I'd like to go for the Home Basic version.

    Jelle, Dec 5, 2006

  2. Jelle

    Roy Coorne Guest

    Jelle schrieb:
    > I installed a 6000(rtm) version of Basic yesterday to have a look. Of
    > course aero wasn't there among some other minor things like Chess. So
    > today i switched back from classic theme to Standard, and to my big
    > surpise Aero got switched on, including Flip3D and all stuff.
    >
    > How this can happen i do not know, maybe Vista sees the Dx9 card and
    > decided to give the user Aero?? Hope this ain't a bug that will get
    > fiexed, cause I'd like to go for the Home Basic version.

    You got the Vista Millennium Edition with Aero Basic;-)

    Roy Coorne, Dec 5, 2006

  3. Jelle

    Travis King Guest

    Vista Home Basic comes with Windows Vista Standard, which has Aero Glass
    without transparencies, Flip 3D, and live thumbnail previews. Are you sure
    this isn't what you got or did you actually get full-blown Aero? From the
    way you said it, you got Flip 3D and the like, which does sound kind of odd.

    Travis King, Dec 5, 2006
  4. Jelle

    Dale Guest

    You know this bug will get fixed. I can give you a list of a few dozen that
    won't get fixed but this bug won't be in that list LOL

    Dale

    Dale, Dec 6, 2006