Got a blog?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Has anyone here got a blog set up? I know 1nteger has one, but I wasn't sure if anyone else has?

If you arent sure what a blog is then read this :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I read enough drivel on the internet as it is whilst trying to find info . So I don't read em and don't have time to write one .
user.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Day One:

Got up.
Scratched bum.
Made coffee.
Checked e-mail.
Kicked cat.
Fed cat.
Showered.
Left for work.

Rivetting stuff eh? :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
S'okay if you got lots a time, or you just got a sad and lonely life that you have nothing better to do than write stuff about what you didn't get up to, cause if you'd got up to something you wouldn't have time to damn well write about it...

And I never read em cause they take up to much time and I get bored very quickly these days...:D And there are far better things to do with my time...

Oh and somethings bugging me I know its off topic but, Abarbarian what the hell is that in your Avatar dude, It looks like a fly or something..Could you please tell...

Last edited:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By flops

Day One:

Got up.
Scratched bum.
Made coffee.
Checked e-mail.
Kicked cat.
Fed cat.
Showered.
Left for work.

Rivetting stuff eh? :)

WoW, what colours the cat ? , where did you kick it ? , what food does it like ? , What coffee / how many sugars / Black / white ???

Cant wait for Day 2 :wave:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Rush said:
By flops

WoW, what colours the cat ? , where did you kick it ? , what food does it like ? , What coffee / how many sugars / Black / white ???

Cant wait for Day 2 :wave:

Floppybootstomp's blog has been temporarily been taken of the net due to the possiblity of prosecution for crulety to animals . The RSPCA have been alerted and action is iminent.
nod.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
S'okay if you got lots a time, or you just got a sad and lonely life that you have nothing better to do than write stuff about what you didn't get up to, cause if you'd got up to something you wouldn't have time to damn well write about it...

And I never read em cause they take up to much time and I get bored very quickly these days...:D And there are far better things to do with my time...

Oh and somethings bugging me I know its off topic but, Abarbarian what the hell is that in your Avatar dude, It looks like a fly or something..Could you please tell...

The Eden Project 2006 . DR Who's going to be filmed there so they say , drawing upon that great tradition of filming said prog in quarrys but with a modern flavour . (well they should)

:thumb:

See Gallery.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Floppybootstomp's blog has been temporarily been taken of the net due to the possiblity of prosecution for crulety to animals . The RSPCA have been alerted and action is iminent.
nod.gif

Damn... I was waiting to find out who's bum he was scratching :rolleyes:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Ahhh thanks for that info...:thumb:

If you skip through the pics in the gallery you'll get an idea of the size of the site and the bee , both are pretty huge :D

Ask a Question