Good Riddance ??

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Scolari..

Glad you were not interested ..I did not want you either(Moneygrabber)

...now lets see how many others did ???

Quite simple really..
1.. sack the FA Board (for being a massive minority of 4/56,000,000) you have not got a clue what the public want

England 1966 Winners- Ramsey ((English)UK)..enough said

2.. We do not want another foreign Football coach ...we want English(or UK)

"If we fail ..we fail as one..If we succeed we succeed as one ,but most of all if we won we were right and if we fail at least we tried "
(Rush 2006 copyrighted)

Money should never come before National Pride ..I will do it for nothing ...yes no money ..just pride

Thanks for listening ( ok a UK manager is just as good)

Last edited:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Whats the difference between Rush`s garden and the FA ???

Rush`s garden only has 3 cabbages :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Im glad aswell, i want O'neil, he may not be English but British is good enough. Some people have been saying he just used the england thing to get portugal to offer a contract extension and maybe and pay rise also that he used the excuse about english media, but apparently the brazilians are even worse and he it didnt seem to affect him when he was there.

Reaction score
I think it's all very funny really, the FA decide an English Coach is not up for the job. They decide on a proven winner who gets peeded off with the press following him around. So press in football mad Brazil never chased him then for a story?

The FA fell for an old trick, pretend your after a new job and your current employers will offer you an approved deal. So now the FA have a bit of grovelling to do. Most English fans want a manager who is UK based, know's the English game and who realises the pressure of being the manager of England.

Reaction score
Mr J, Charlton.;) If he is interested England wont go far wrong....Look what he did for Ireland:thumb:

Ask a Question