Good ole Overclockers (again)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
He sorted my RMA for the 580 today.

I had no issues with him..

I have raised an RMA for you to get the item back to us, All the details have been sent to your email address, Please check that these are all correct before sending the item back to us. However if the item is returned damaged, incomplete or not in a resellable condition a refund will not be given.

Regards,

James Bailey

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah read my thread on it, all is told there. :)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Still waiting for my speakers over a month on. I wouldnt use overclockers again even if they were 50% cheapers then anywhere else, just dont want to go through all this agro again, just isnt worth it.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Still heard nothing, so I've sent them another email/webnote

"Any more news on this RMA? It is absolutely disgraceful how this matter has been handled so far, its been well over a month I've been without speakers now, you are truly the worst retailer I have ever used. I sent a web note last week and one of your useless staff said they would get back to me, which obviously they did not. What's going on? Surely your breaking the law now. Why don't you just do the right and decent thing and send me out some speakers that i paid for that actually work? Stop just fobbing me off and deal with the matter please."

They'll just fob me off yet again no doubt.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Just got an email from overclockers:

"The product SP-122-CL on RMA RMA***** has been replaced, this will be sent on a new order with order number 3744105.

This will be despatched as soon as possible, subject to stock availability."

No acknowledgement of the messages I've sent them, just that. I think they realised they dropped the ball and have now sent a new set out, I'll let you know if i receive them, finally some speakers after all this time woop woop.

CSB

Reaction score
Good to see you had a reply from them at last, lets hope the other set doesn't cause you further problems.

In regards to not answering your previous message to them, they hold a university degree in ignorance. I've also been on the receiving end of taking their classes.

Once your happy with the replaced speakers (when you finally do receive them), you can say bye to them for good, sit back and enjoy your speakers.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
They work i take it?

Would lol if not. :p

CSB

Reaction score
Glad you got them ok Reefsmoka, a month eh ?, well OCUK will be waiting an eternity for my custom again.

I did email them to see if they even wanted to attempt to keep my custom, and asked them if they cared at all. Well I had a reply about a week ago asking me to resend the message to the complaints section, and to include an order number.

I kept a copy of the original email so just pasted it, and included the order number of the Sabertooth mobo which I returned for a refund.

Many days later and I've heard nothing, diddly squat, not a peep, complete silence, well you get the picture.

E-mail I sent to them below

"Hi, I originally sent this a few days ago and had a reply from your colleague Simon Bagshaw. He informed me that I'd need to send this complaint to this section of your website.

I really don't know why you couldn't pass it on, many other email teams within companys have systems in place where they can send the issue to the correct department. I've had experience of working for a paticular companys email team myself.

I have simply pasted the original complaint before, nothing has been changed as I still feel the same.

Thank you for your time Simon Bagshaw.

Hi,

This is just an email to express my utter disgust at your recent service to me since I joined. I'm sure this won't mean much to you, as your staff have already shown a lack of care and "So what" attitude.

You have cost me nearly £20 all because you couldn't be bothered to protect the Asus Sabertooth Motherboard. even after I paid nearly £11 in p+p. You then sent the item in just a sheet of plastic, which was beyond disgusting and shows how you make extra profit out of your existing customers.
I then had to spend more than a few quid to get the Motherboard back to you, so I could have my refund.

I will add how sad it is that you havn't even bothered to apologise for this service or lack of I should say. You issued the refund without even giving me any reason why I should be a returning customer.

Hasn't your company ever heard of the term "Gesture of goodwill" ?, its a way a company can say sorry to their customer, that way they stay happy and they return to spend alot more on your site with the added bonus of having them spread the good service on forums. it's how companys like Tesco get so big, but you're obviously too arrogant from my experience. that little bit of GOGW gets back the company much more in return. think about it if you are able.

You, the staff member who is reading this, if you are smiling as you read this, I hope you enjoy your smile as you think to yourself "I don't care". Remember that it's customers like me who keep you in a job !.

So this is it, the company you work for has cost me nearly £20 in postage and packing fee's, for a problem which you created.

It's true what they say, "What goes around comes around". So I hope you will one day also get screwed over by a company who doesn't care.
And when, not "if", WHEN that day comes, think of me and all the other customers your company has failed and ignored.

Unless I receive a satisfactory reply, I will be closing my account, then will advise my friends/family never to use your site again.

If by any chance I have actually got throught to a staff member who cares, feel free to email me. I'd be intrigued to hear your response.
Please let me know if I'm wasting my time and if I should indeed close my account after the appaling service

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Rob."

I'll be deleting my records from their site in a couple of days as they've shown how much they care, I'll also ask them to delete my details from any of their marketing departments, and any Third party companys they deal with.

I really don't like sending emails like that and I really can't recall when I've ever had to send one like it before to anywhere online.

It probably wasn't the best email to send them, but I had enough. Sometimes politeness just doesn't work, and the only way to get through to idiots like these, is to speak in their own attitude.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I wonder if I joined the OCUK Forums and posted a link to this thread, how soon I'd get banned? :lol:

Ask a Question