Good Digi camera to buy?

Reaction score
OK, went out to jessops today, they wanted £300 for it, but i used there price match (very good) and got it down to £220

Been taking sample photo's with it, but all are inside and poor light conditions.

Tomorrow i will go out and try to get some cool pics.
I will post a sample later of what i have managed to do with it.
It is a great camera, and am very pleased with it so far.

Thanks very much Quad. i am glad you told me about it!

KGB

Reaction score
OK, i give up :mad: I cannot get the files under 150KB!

If i do, they lose so much quality...

Reaction score
OK Chris, will do! - It will still be 2.2MB to download, hope you all have broadband...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
KGB: If you're able to resize, with Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop, resize to maximum 900 pixels width, otherwise the pic could swamp the thread.

You should still retain quality.

If you have no software to resize with, google for and download Irfanview (a freebie), that'll do the job for you.

Reaction score
If windows automatically shrinks them, please remember to click the icon in the bottom right corner...

Reaction score
OK! here are some outside pic's:

Is the quality of those good?

Thanks,

KGB

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi = i look in papers 4 1day sales got my bro a fuji 3.2 3100 slr type (good lenz) £140 but prices are falling know(no sound on vid mode) model one= my fuji 2800 slr type is brill (2.1 meg) but does most jobs (a4 size photos ok) :cool:sorry a bit late ill read all next time

Last edited:

Ask a Question