Gonna order a new A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard ;)

Skybuck

Hello,

I thought about it and I looked at the current price of the
motherboard and it's only 100 euro's !

2400 euro's for monitor and graphics cards.
500 for sound.
600 for harddisks or so..
800 for memory or so...

So what's 100 bucks ? not that much :)

I thought I still costed 200 bucks... but now it s just 100 bucks,
that's pretty cheap.

So I am definetly gonna order a new one and after I got that one I
gonna RMA the old one.

So I'll have to boards... that's actually the way I planned it
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Gotta have a backup board ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D LOL

Skybuck

Hello,

I thought about it and I looked at the current price of the
motherboard and it's only 100 euro's !

2400 euro's for monitor and graphics cards.
500 for sound.
600 for harddisks or so..
800 for memory or so...

So what's 100 bucks ? not that much :)

I thought I still costed 200 bucks... but now it s just 100 bucks,
that's pretty cheap.

So I am definetly gonna order a new one and after I got that one I
gonna RMA the old one.

So I'll have to boards... that's actually the way I planned it
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Gotta have a backup board ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D LOL

Helaas pindakaas voor iComputers door kon ik niet via rembours
bestellen dus dan maar bij alternate bestelt 30 piek extra er boven
op ;)

English: :)

Couldn't order it from iComputers no pay on delivery option so ordered
it at Alternate 30 bucks extra ! =D

Well at least now I can immediately RMA the board back to iComputers
=D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Craig Sutton

Skybuck said:
Hello,

I thought about it and I looked at the current price of the
motherboard and it's only 100 euro's !

2400 euro's for monitor and graphics cards.
500 for sound.
600 for harddisks or so..
800 for memory or so...

So what's 100 bucks ? not that much :)

I thought I still costed 200 bucks... but now it s just 100 bucks,
that's pretty cheap.

Waste of money why not go for a new m.b and cpu?

Intel 6420 is hot for overclocking 3.2ghz easy with stock fan and higher
speeds on the quadcore units.

SteveH

Craig said:
Waste of money why not go for a new m.b and cpu?

Intel 6420 is hot for overclocking 3.2ghz easy with stock fan and higher
speeds on the quadcore units.

Don't encourage him. If he overclocks his PC, he'll probably burn his house
down, he's that stupid.

SteveH

Skybuck

Waste of money why not go for a new m.b and cpu?

Now that's a true waste of money !

You forgot the memory !

Latest motherboards/chipset all use DDR2.

My 4GB is DDR <- faster probably too ;)

cpu+memory+motherboard = 1000 bucks. No thanks ;)
Intel 6420 is hot for overclocking 3.2ghz easy with stock fan and higher
speeds on the quadcore units.

I got 4.0 ghz processor right here Jack ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Jaap Knasterhuis

I got 4.0 ghz processor right here Jack ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Zeg Skybuck, als je niets anders kunt dan ouwehoeren over Asus, rot
dan op, want je begint onderhand irritant te worden!
Dit is een nieuwsgroep over hardware in 't algemeen en niet dat
geleuter wat jou zo obsedeert.

JK

JackShephard

Now that's a true waste of money !

You forgot the memory !

Latest motherboards/chipset all use DDR2.

My 4GB is DDR <- faster probably too ;)

cpu+memory+motherboard = 1000 bucks. No thanks ;)

I got 4.0 ghz processor right here Jack ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

IDIOT! Do whatever you are going to do SILENTLY!

Stop abusing Usenet with you retarded baby bullshit.

You want a decent price, idiot? Check E-Bay, dumbass. Plenty of Euro
folk sell there.

That way, you can re-use the components like memory, cpu, etc.

IIRC the MOBO you have was socket 939, and most if not ALL DDR2 Mobos
for AMD are AM2, so your CPU would not likely work in an upgraded MOBO
scenario.

You stupid, cross posting, Usenet retard.

Michael A. Terrell

JackShephard said:
IDIOT! Do whatever you are going to do SILENTLY!

Stop abusing Usenet with you retarded baby bullshit.

You want a decent price, idiot? Check E-Bay, dumbass. Plenty of Euro
folk sell there.

That way, you can re-use the components like memory, cpu, etc.

IIRC the MOBO you have was socket 939, and most if not ALL DDR2 Mobos
for AMD are AM2, so your CPU would not likely work in an upgraded MOBO
scenario.

You stupid, cross posting, Usenet retard.

Gee, it looks like 'I don't know anything, Jack' is wrong, once
again!

I have a supposedly dead A8N32-SLI in front of me. it has the same
939 pin socket, and a socketed 8 MB multi-lingual BIOS. It also has heat
pipes for fanless cooling. See the picture A8N32-SLI.jpg on the
newsgroup.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

JackShephard

Gee, it looks like 'I don't know anything, Jack' is wrong, once
again!

Learn to read, idiot. I ALSO run such a MOBO here, and it is 939, just
like I stated. It is NOT DDR2, however, JUST LIKE I STATED. Get a clue,
you retarded ****.
I have a supposedly dead A8N32-SLI in front of me.

Sounds like you are just as retarded as SkyTard then. Mine has run
fine for nearly two years now. Learn to clean your shit more than once
per failure mode, and you MIGHT garner a clue.
it has the same
939 pin socket,

Which is exactly what I stated it has, dipshit!
and a socketed 8 MB multi-lingual BIOS.

Oh Boy... it seems that you can read a spec sheet.
It also has heat
pipes for fanless cooling.

If you were any more observant, you might take one rung higher than
SkyTard on the ladder of your stupidity.
See the picture A8N32-SLI.jpg on the
news:alt.binaries.schematics.electronic newsgroup.

Posting copyrighted media again, dipshit?

It isn't a DDR2 motherboard idiot. Do you even read the threads you
stick your lame ass into, and place your foot into your mouth in?

Michael A. Terrell

JackShephard said:
Learn to read, idiot. I ALSO run such a MOBO here, and it is 939, just
like I stated. It is NOT DDR2, however, JUST LIKE I STATED. Get a clue,
you retarded ****.

Retard would be an improvment for you, mister 'one very ill neuron
jack'. The A8N-SLI and the A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherbards use compatible
CPU and RAM but you're too stupid to see that.

Sounds like you are just as retarded as SkyTard then. Mine has run
fine for nearly two years now.

Too cheal to have bought the A8N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless, are you?

More of your ignorant blathering. I dug it out of a box of defective
computer parts donated to the 'Computers for disabled Veterans' project,
to recycle the copper heatpipes. Several electrolytics are ripped
loose, and the latches are missing for the DDR 400 RAM. The latch for
the mmain video card is damaged, as well. It looks like someone who
didn't know what they were doing worked on the computer it was in. It
might be repairable, but I'm not sure its worth the trouble. It had a
Nov 30, 2005 date code, so its over 18 months old.

Learn to clean your shit more than once
per failure mode, and you MIGHT garner a clue.

Still running obsolete crap? There are no bragging rights for that,
passive ding dong. What will your tiny TV and your crooked pool cue
think? THE SHAME OF IT ALL! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Which is exactly what I stated it has, dipshit!

You also said that he couldn't use the CPU from the same socket from
the old motherboard.

Oh Boy... it seems that you can read a spec sheet.

If you were any more observant, you might take one rung higher than
SkyTard on the ladder of your stupidity.

Ladder? The one you're laying in the dirt, and looking up at
EVERYONE else?
Posting copyrighted media again, dipshit?

It isn't a DDR2 motherboard idiot.

YAwn. Both motherboards take DDR400 RAM.

Do you even read the threads you
stick your lame ass into, and place your foot into your mouth in?

Take your own pathetic advice. frog.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell