I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I'm usually doing somethin on me PC ... where's that fish tank one? :confused:

:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
feckit said:
Is it a "fast" alonso or a "slow" massa screensaver?

Looks like feckit's been on the Jeyes Fluid and Angastora Bitters again :eek:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
feckit said:
Is it a "fast" alonso or a "slow" massa screensaver?

FIA need to ban team orders for sure. Massa was clearly the faster driver yesterday. I think it was completely wrong to let Alanso through. First the team should be thinking of constructors point the drivers points. But there again it has always been said FIA = Ferrari International Assistance. Had that been Mercedes or Redbull or any of the otehr team there would have been a stewards inquest...

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Reason feckit said that was Massa slowed down to let Alonso through and win the race yesterday against the FIA rules and they got fined £100,000 which is a pittance to most teams..
Only way to stop that is take the win and 2nd place away from them, Simples! :D

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Looks like feckit's been on the Jeyes Fluid and Angastora Bitters again :eek:
I HATE the smell of jeyes fluid!!!!
Reminds me of my time as a gamekeeper and cleaning out the pheasent pens.
Had to clean them out in the summer of 84 when it was bloody hot & a lot of poo to clear!!! OK thats my rant over with.........for the time being!:rolleyes:

What are angastora bitters?:blush:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Reason feckit said that was Massa slowed down to let Alonso through and win the race yesterday against the FIA rules and they got fined £100,000 which is a pittance to most teams..
Only way to stop that is take the win and 2nd place away from them, Simples! :D

Yeah it is nothing considering they pay Alanso 25 million Euro per year of his contract. Ferrari are cheats and that is simples..

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ah, it was a motor racing reference Mr Feckit, I never knew that, not being a great follower of sport. Let me name a current famous sports person - David Beckham. See, I'm not totally out of touch :)

Angastora bitters are used in many alcoholic coktail drinks.

Not fond of Jeyes? Ok, try Toilet Duck & Coke, with a cherry on a stick - tasty and warming :)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
David Beckham. out of touch :)

Sorry to inform ya. He aint that current anymore when it comes to sport other than he got paid £7 million to do f*ck all at the World Cup and he was paid £128 million to play for some Sepric soccer team for 3 years and of that contract he has probably only seen 3 hours on the pitch. Anyway his bird is still skinny and he is still a barclay banker.......

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I clicked onto this thread expecting to read something about GOTD only to find that it's about motor racing. :D

Anyway, I found an article about Ferrari which I thought might interest the motor racing fans.

"The Ferrari F1 team fired their entire pit crew yesterday."

This announcement followed Ferrari's decision to take advantage of the British government's 'Work for your Dole' scheme and employ some Liverpudlian youngsters.

The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths from Toxteth were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Ferrari's existing crew could only do it in 8 seconds with millions of pounds worth of high tech equipment.

It was thought to be an excellent, bold move by the Ferrari management team as most races are won and lost in the pits, giving Ferrari an advantage over every other team.

However, Ferrari got more than they bargained for! At the crew's first practice session, not only was the scouse pit crew able to change all four wheels in under 6 seconds but, within 12 seconds, they had re-sprayed, re-badged and sold the car to the Mclaren team for 8 cases of Stella, a bag of weed and some photos of Lewis Hamilton's bird in the shower.

:D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
niv gets banned for making me spit me drink out all over keyboard

:lol:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I have read through a quillion of the posts made on this forum and I think Nivrip has used this one before... Is I right Nivrip ?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
lol @ nivrip, best laugh of the evening - and me being merseyside born as well eh? ;)

Those scallies :D

Evan, you ever heard of the word 'irony'? Yes, I know Beckham is not a current top sportsman and yes, I am completely out of touch with sport.

Thank goodness :)

My post was an attempt at humour but it seems you suffer from an affliction some 85% of our colonial cousins suffer from - literallness.

Think about it.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
EvanDavis said:
and what makes you think I am a colonial cousin ????

What makes you think I think that?

I didn't imply you were, just said you were like them.

How long would you like to carry on this charade?

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
just said you were like them.

Said is enough of an implication. Perhaps you missed the sarcasm that might have been in my post. Oh I could go on all night with this charade. Joys of a night shift, sitting in my van waiting of the next job to come in. chances are my battery will go dead first...

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
And am very close to making a decision...

Make the decision then. Plenty other forums for me to go on. None quite like this though. But hey if you want to take things so seriously, then that is your choice. So be it. No skin off my teeth. :)
happywave.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question