Windows XP Getting " Drawing Failed" message, Help!

Reaction score
Hello,

First let me say that I am not a PC whiz...

So I need any advise anyone can give me. After I burn my digital images to a CD I review it as a slide show. When the slide show comes up a message states " Drawing Failed". It continues to run the CD at a very slow pace, not the usual 5 second time frame per image. And the images are sometimes chopped, like someone cut them up and are discolored. Some images are ok and others have little symbols on them like bit information. I have a sony cybershot, when I review my images on the thumbnail preview (using HP Image Zone) they are fine. I can print the pictures and they are fine as well as send them by emai. Only when I burn them to a CD that is when I have this problem. I am running Windows XP Professional and using the program that came with my pc to burn the CD's. I recently removed the nero and roxio programs from my pc as I was told this might be the problem. I just purchased this new system about a year ago.

any info would be helpful

thanks,

Last edited:

Ask a Question