German Vista Public NGs now Up!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista General Discussion' started by Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 4, 2006.

  1. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 4, 2006

  2. Yeh, they've got Japanese ones as well. I don't know why I didn't mention
    this before, they've been there for a couple of days now.

    --
    Zack Whittaker
    Microsoft Beta (Windows Server R2 Beta Mentor)

    --- Original message follows ---

    Zack Whittaker \(R2 Mentor\), Mar 4, 2006

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Roy Coorne Guest

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64] let us know:
    > All those German Vista users now have outlet for Vista issues. Glad to see
    > the globalisation kicking in. :)

    Well, I suppose there are more German language users than German users
    of Microsoft Windows;-)

    THX for the hint - now we have our mother language outlet, too:))

    Roy

    Roy Coorne, Mar 4, 2006