gericom 1st supersonic tv card not working

Reaction score
I bought one of the Aldi special offer laptops, and have to admit that it is great, but I can't get the digital card to work properly and the gericom website is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard!!!!! It has found some digital channels but the picture is static most of the time and there is no sound, also when I try to record digital or analogue TV the sync goes out. Has any one else had this problem and managed to fix it???????

Reaction score
gericom tv card

I have just bought the new gericom laptop and have the same problem.I am using a roof top aerial that receives digital signals ok.The analogue works ok .The digital breaks up.I have downloaded the latest driver and exe from lifeview.com.It is still the same.I have downloaded from showshifter.com their exe and used that with the lifeview driver there is an improvement though it still breaks up.It shows the channels are locked ,max quality and gain.It appears to be a driver problem.I have e-mailed lifeview and gericom for help.
Kenj

Ask a Question