games and adults?

Reaction score
I dont understand why i could not free space up on my pc by getting rid of all games? i dont think games should be used by anyone over school age,and i dont mean usa because they stay at school untill their 20's..it just seems strange that so many grown ups play kids games? all that waste of time being taken up by mind numbingness cant be right.

Reaction score
We all have a way of relaxing some it is playing cricket, some it is playing football, some it is reading and some it is playing games on their PC's. I am glad we are not made the same wouldn't life be boring :(

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I was going to comment, but just seen the word BANNED, saved mesen the trouble :D:D

Reaction score
Haha, Evan, I was right behind you, especially being from the US.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The world is full of trolls my friends... :D

I rather like the doctrine that states: 'If you haven't grown up by the time you're 50 then you don't have to'

Yes :thumb:

Seriously - no rules, no byelaws, no restrictions - do what thou wilt, as they say.

Disclaimer, the boring bit: As long as you no harming no one and it's legal. Of course, of course...

Reaction score
I rather like the doctrine that states: 'If you haven't grown up by the time you're 50 then you don't have to'

Yes :thumb:

My best mates 14yr old daughter finds it strange that when me & her dad meet up we both act silly and more so after a few ales. We both have stressful jobs and we just let of steam in a silly way. That said she is a very balanced teenager and finds it's great that her dad & i have known each other for nearly 40yrs!

Ask a Question