Gadget Sidebar

Dan Canham

My Gadget sidebar suddenly turned an opaque Grey and I can't seem to
find an option to turn the transparency on again. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Jay

Dan Canham said:
My Gadget sidebar suddenly turned an opaque Grey and I can't seem to find
an option to turn the transparency on again. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Right click on the side bar and choose properties.
Untick the box that says it's always on top - does this work?

Jay

KristleBawl

Right click the sidebar, in Properties, change the sidebar to the other side
(left or right) and apply, then move it back and apply again.

If that doesn't reset it then you may have a more serious issue.

KB

"Dan Canham" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...