Fund raisers

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Don't worry it won't cost you anything or take up more than a couple of minutes of your time . I came across this organisation and think its a great idea . As you can see I have linked to the page of the charity I am supporting . However every charity in the uk is listed so feel free to choose your own . It works in FF aswell as IE7 . Just a coulpe of clicks and a bit of info to fill in and you are up and running making money for your favourite charity . Knowing how you lot love to search the webb for new goodies and the latest info the loot will be pouring into those charity coffers faster than they can spend it .

:p
laughingsmiley.gif
happywave.gif

http://charities.everyclick.com/info.xq?id=645592

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
A good idea, just a shame it uses the "ask" search engine rather than google! :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I find it a good thing to get away from google everynow and then as you get different results and not all of them are sales oriented like the majority of google and yahoo .

nod.gif

Ask a Question