Fuji F11

Covenant

Proud Cruncher
Reaction score
I've just invested in a new digital camera after my old Sony quit. It's a Fuji F11 (£149 from Jessops) and although I know nothing at all about cameras, it does seem quite reasonable. I wanted something easy to use but with an option to "fiddle" with settings 'cause I'm keen to learn, The F11 came recommended to me for that reason.
Have I made a reasonable choice and does anyone have any comments on the camera.

Covenant

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
You would of probably been better off going for a Nikon 5600 but you paid your money and you took your choice....It's still a good camera...

Covenant

Proud Cruncher
Reaction score
I checked out reviews on the net as most people probably do and became thoroughly confused after half an hour. I did look at the Nikon but many of the reviews seemed lukewarm. Strangely enough some of the Kodaks got excellent reviews but I had the chance to try one out, but felt it was a little flimsy.

Covenant

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I got a Kodak CX6330 amongst all my other cameras and i must say it takes some excellent shots, with a 3.1 megapixel lens it was top rated when i bought it and still performs fantastically.....

Ask a Question