Frontpage Tables appear EMPTY on Apple Computers

My website has a number of tables. I recently discovered that the tables are
blank on Apple computers (at least on the 2 new Macintosh computers that I
have access to). The hyperlinks in the tables are still there, but all the
other text is gone. I changed the font color from "automatic" to "black",
but that didn't help.

What should I do?

Thank you.

Tom Willett

One possible problem:

Your table width is 101% (why is it not 100%)?
Your cell widths add up to 102%.
--
===
Tom Willett
wrote in message | Thank you for writing. Here is a page with an especially large table in
it:
| http://www.stlpiano.com/current.htm
|
| "Ronx" wrote:
|
| > Please give a link to a page with this problem, with an indication of
| > where to look on the page.
| > --
| > Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)
| > Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
| > FrontPage Support: http://www.frontpagemvps.com/
| > http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp
| >

| > "Michael from St. Louis" <[email protected]>
| > wrote in message
| > | >
| > > My website has a number of tables. I recently discovered that the
tables are
| > > blank on Apple computers (at least on the 2 new Macintosh computers
that I
| > > have access to). The hyperlinks in the tables are still there, but
all the
| > > other text is gone. I changed the font color from "automatic" to
"black",
| > > but that didn't help.
| > >
| > > What should I do?
| > >
| > > Thank you.

Ronx

In addition to the table width and total cell width errors, there are
two <body> tags. Only one should be there. Also, <style> should be

div.Section1
{page:Section1;} is incomplete.

You need to define an @page rule to tell the browser how Section1 is to
be printed
Example:

@page normal {size: portrait; margin: 0.5in;}
@page Section1 {size: landscape; margin: 0.5in;}
body {page: normal;}
div.Section1 {page: Section1;}

There are very few browsers that support page, and this has been removed
from CSS2.1