    was completely uninstalled? I'm running XP Pro SP2. Thanks.

    --

    Pete

    Guest, Feb 6, 2007

    Steve Easton Guest

    That's a system file created during system install, It can't and shouldn't be deleted.

    --
    Steve Easton
    Microsoft MVP FrontPage

    Steve Easton, Feb 6, 2007

    Would you please explain why? If FrontPage is gone, why is it necessary for
    a file installed for FrontPage to remain? Sounds like a bug.
    --

    Pete

    Guest, Feb 6, 2007

    Steve Easton Guest

    As I said, it is a "system" file created by the "Operating System" during installation.
    It is a "default" directory and is present on every Windows computer.
    Installing / uninstalling FrontPage has absolutely nothing to do with it.
    It has been there ever since you owned your computer, and it will "Always" be there.

    It is "Not" a bug.

    ;-)

    Steve Easton, Feb 6, 2007